caret-downBack to Anong tips n’yo for your co-varsities to stay in shape kahit na sa bahay?

I'm a varsity and I haven't trained outside my house or met my teammates in two years. I had my down...

caret-down Back to Anong tips n’yo for your co-varsities to stay in shape kahit na sa bahay?

I'm a varsity and I haven't trained outside my house or met my teammates in two years. I had my down...

RG
Rain Gonzalbo

I'm a varsity and I haven't trained outside my house or met my teammates in two years. I had my downfall, gained a LOT of weight, and became unhealthy. Fortunately, I was able to regain my condition and even lost 10 kg. I started working out and playing with a volleyball again and also worked out with my friends kahit through vid call lang. I started doing light work outs then proceeded with harder ones. Nanonood din ako ng motivational or diet videos and started eating healthier. Sinabi ko lang sa isip ko na "Nothing changes, if nothing changes".

1-1 of 1

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: You should be logged in before you can post.